Jaime Hernandez Penny Century #1 Complete 4-Page Maggie Story “Locas” Original Art
A buncha Jaime originals
THE BATMAN ADVENTURES #1 (Oct. 1992)
Cover Art by Ty Templeton
Here are some photos of HELHEIM BOOK ONE: THE WITCH WAR, which hits stands on March 26th. Check out that six-page foldout!
I had high expectations for this book and this book still ended up being so much more than I wanted it to be! Recommended.
Dell Four Color Comics - Dick Tracy #34, January 1944
THE BLACK CAULDRON
MONDO Poster Art for OH MY DISNEY show by Francesco Francavilla
The SHow opened 15 min ago so I can finally reveal my contribution to the Mondo/Disney gallery: THE BLACK CAULDRON.
ScreenPrint is 24x36”, not sure on the print run and pricing yet. If there will be leftovers from the show, Mondo is gonna put them online.
I’m getting some Artist Proofs which I plan to remarque. Will let you know details when I get them :)
AKIRA Japanese edition endpapers
Love love love these
Triplicate Girl wanting every yard of Jimmy Olsen is further proof why elasticity is the best super power.
- don’t have to bend over to pick up your keys when you drop them
- also you wouldn’t be scared of heights anymore because you’d just bounce back up, man.
- also, you get to do that baller, long leg, stretch walk to work, rather than driving.
- "what if rains?" Hand umbrella, fool!
- you can still play in the company softball game if you forgot your mitt.
- clear up garage space by getting rid of those ladders.
- you now give the best hugs ever.
- shoe store out of the size on that pair of sneakers you wear? big deal, just buy any pair. insta-fit.
- but now you got rubber feet, anyway, you can walk on gravel bare foot and not do that tip toe-d, scream walk anymore when you left something in the car but already took your shoes off
- shoot, don’t even walk out there, player. just send your stretch arm. on the way back, stretch arm, get me a soda from the fridge. boom.
- slingshot high fives
- you can now tire rope swing whenever you want. even when you don’t have a tire or a rope. BOOM
- stretchy face disguises
- dont need a leash to walk your dog
- your ceiling corners are always cobweb free much to the jealousy of all your neighbors.
- forget your keys again? that’s okay. JUST SLIDE UNDER THE DOOR.
- no more prescription glasses. just stretch them eyeballs around until you get it right or just zoom way in with them peepers.
This is clearly a waste of their powers.
Hell In Boxes! http://ift.tt/1jP5toT
Feb 1934 issue
Planet of the Apes #24, Sept. 1976. Cover by Bob Larkin.
Cloak And Dagger #19, August 1991, cover by Mark Bagley and Jackson Guice